My Lovely Friends

Sunday 25 July 2010

My rolling Saturday night

Hi there peeps hope you are all having a fab weekend. I am gonna keep this post short as I have 3 to do & I dont want to bore you......yes you heard right 3, I was on a roll & decided make the most of it. I decided at 10.30pm last night that I wanted to craft I had been in pain again all day so didn't do anything.....so away I went to my hobbit & I didn't resurface until 2.30am & I made 3 cards. I'm also on doing a project for PFP but I'm only half way throught it as I had to wait for sprays & inks to dry last night.......its something I've never done before so check back later when hopefully it will be finished. Last night I brought 2 Kenny K images they are fab & I really enjoyed colouring this 1 in, I followed the sketch on their blog but then when I looked this morn it ended at 8pm DOH!!! I really sgould read things......oh well never mind I still enjoyed making it. Here is my 1st card from last night.....

She is called All That, it actually reminds me of me when I would go out clubbing when those hats were the height of fashion a few years ago, she just needs belly button piercing & a tattoo above ......I have quite a few of those hats actually & even tho I dont wear them I wont throw them either lol.

The flowers I made a few weeks ago & to be honest I cant remember the colours I used, it was pure accident that they matched this I was actually looking for something else when I found these lol.

There is a challenge that this card fits, well I hope it does anyway. Its Sketch & Stash, my neglected is the flowers I made, me new is the Digi Image, wish me luck!!!

Thankyou with all my heart for visiting me big hugs to each & every1 of you who do I appreciate it SOOOOOO much. Take care crafters.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Sketch

5 comments:

Sue said...

gorgeous card and fabulous colouring.Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Susie said...

Love the colours you've used. Susie x

Poppet said...

This is a fantastic card Vicky. I love the papers you have used and the flowers are perfect. Hope you've had a good weekend. :-) xx

coops said...

wow kicking card vicky.boy has she got attitude!!!.love her and your coluring is amazing.fab layout and papers and love the flowers.

xx coops xx

Sarah A said...

Blooming 'eck woman you really were on a roll weren't ya!!?? FAB card, love those colours and that hat - I used to have one of those too LOL

Thos flowers match perfectly hun, amazing! I have missed loads of challenge deadlines too by not reading the small print - but I am a numpty haha.

You could also enter this into the anything goes challenge over on Cowgirls Sunday Stampen Challenge which started today ;-)

Sarah x