My Lovely Friends

Friday 26 November 2010

Carol Singing Tilda & come see my pressie...........woo hooooo

Good evening all you lovely crafters I'm still on my mission to catch up with seeing everyones blogs. I've finally finished my other DT card tonight I've really struggled with my Vicky-Mo today......has anyone seen her??????? Anyway the 1st 2 cards were not going right so they went to be filed under R.......third time lucky I was pleased with so away its gone to Emma's headquarters......
I did have a teensy-weensy-ickle bit of time to make a quicky card using another stamp that has still never been inked up.....bad bad girl that I am.....
Anyway here she singing her sweet little heart out just for all of you......
Isn't she soooo sweet & she sings like an angel......kinda like me ya know.....ermmmmm soz bout that I was choking on my choc-chip cookies, wonder why that happened......Anyway she is coloured with Promarkers & a little bit of shading done with a Prisma pencil, I soooo love the effect these pencils give. My hubby brought me the full set of Derwent pencils a couple of months ago & I put them up safe.....well that safe I only found them today lol....so hopefully I will get to play with them over the weekend.

All paper & card have been inked with Vintage Photo distress ink & so was the doily. The star is a crimbo tag from Wilkinsons that I layered up. All the fur on Tilda is Stardust Stickled & on her wings is a scattering of glamour dust. Papers are Memory Box 'Spiceberry' which you can get from Crafty Emma's. The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons & the sentiment is I think from Sentiments 4 You & I just printed it out onto 150 gsm card. The gold bow is from my stash which happened to match up quite well to the ribbon. If I am being honest I'm not quite sure of this card but like I say I cant find my Vicky-Mo.......I think she's in hiding so if you see her pleassssssseee tell her come back!!!!
Well thats it for my card but I wanted to show you what mr postie brought me this morning off my darling hubby who is just the best in the world.....MMWAH loves you sexy xxx

Yes all of these Sweet Pea Stamps........I couldn't remembering him ordering this many & I chose them lol. I normally get these stamps from Crafts & Me but Sweet Pea had a sale on which I just could not say no to & there was some that the other site didn't have. Here they are close up....
Left side...

Right side...

Aren't they just fabulous & they really made my day.....I was screeching like a girl.....oh no wait I am a girl DOH!!!!!
Well I'm away I'm gonna have a wee break from the internet & try & ink 1 or 2 of these babies up......ah I love relaxing & doing some colouring its soooo therapeutic. Will see you all tomorrow with my 2 DT cards & I will be doing more blog hopping to come by & see you all.
Thank you so so soooo much for stopping by to see me I really do appreciate it soooo much you are all fantastic.
Loves ya all
Huge huggles Vicky xxx
Oh & its still snowing, the pieces that are falling are like £2 coins in size......still it makes everywhere look pretty just a shame eventually it turns to horrible mush......yukkkkk!!!!
Nighty-Night peeps xx
MMWAH


11 comments:

Doreen said...

What a stunning card Vicky, lucky you all those stamps, well have lots of fun with them.xxx

Lorraine said...

gorgeous card and omg you have the sweetest hubby ever except mine of course lol but gosh you have heaps to play with and i just love the cards you make with these stamps i must dig out the few i have and play xx

Lizzy said...

WOW stunning card hun! Tilda looks adorable,lush colours & fabby layout....OMG duck look at all them fabby stamps... how lucky are you,lol ...have fun! :D

xx Lizzy xx :)

Loopylou. said...

oooh look at all those stamps!!! bet you were over the oon with them hun and that cards is judt gorgeous! i love your little singing tilda! we have woken up to a world covered in thw white stuff so mo and i are very excited!!!! huge hugs Lou xxx

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card ! great colors and finishing touches !! and those stamps : mmmmmm ymummie !
greetings, martina
x

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun! And lucky you to have such a thoughtful hubby! If that doesn't fire up the mojo nothing will!! LOL
Hugs,
Teri xx

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky, what a lovely lovely card you madewith little Tilda!! And what a LUCKY LUCKY girl you are!!! My are you going to have fun with all of these stamps!! That gonna be some hard work, using each and everyone of them! How many card are that??? No sleep for you this weekend HAHA!!
Greetz, Frea

Susie said...

Have fun with them all, you lucky girl!! Susie x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

oh hun that card is just gorgeous!
As for all the stamps pfffff!!! no fair!! lol, you is a lucky girlie hun, you enjoy ya selfs playing!
huge hugs stokie shell xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

oh I forgot! we woke up to snow today yippee!!!!
lol

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo Vicky first can I say how beautiful your card is that image of Tilda I love I am also loving your design, it is super. Talking of super, what a wonderful set of stamps, your hubby is one fantastic man, and he obviously knows the way to your heart, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x