My Lovely Friends

Thursday 17 February 2011

Crafty Purple Frog DT card...

Hello all you lovelies out there....yayyy its nearly the end of the week thank goodness. Well I've still not even got half way thru sorting my craft room I'm reorganising everything & thinking up better storage. I have done my ribbons & done better storage which is fabulous however it took me over 3 hours to do it all & now I've ran out so need go back Ikea for more as I still have lots of tibbon to sort thru......not sure about the lace tho. I have only been doing this for 11 months how do you all manage when you have been doing it a few years where on earth do you put all your accumalated stuff......honestly my mind is getting stretched to the maxi thinking the best ways to maximise storage...I have got a few clever ideas but I'm open to any more if you have any suggestions peeps lol.
Anyway this was supposed to be a short post would you believe lol I started my meds today to prepare me for the test tomorrow & they have made me really ill.....I'm also not allowed to eat anything from 4pm today aaargggghhhh. I have come to the conclusion that the NHS are trying to KILL me they are starving me & giving me drugs to make me ill..........they are bad people lol.....I hope they give me a bacon buttie in the recovery room after lol.....fat chance of that tho!!!
Anyway I'm gonna get on with this post I am mega mega late so I'm really sorry & I've only took 1 piccy which again I'm so sorry :0(
Today over at Crafty Purple Frog the challenge this fortnight is...
A Touch Of Magic.............its a kind of magic...magic....magic
(sorry I was howling, erm.....I mean singing again.....)
I have used one of Amy's new sheets that are due to be released.
'Under The Moonlight' which is I think being released tomorrow 18th Feb here.
My mojo ran off in a sulk yesterday its hiding in one of the million of drawers in my hobbit lol so I'm sorry about the card!!!!

Isn't she purrrdddyyy... The papers are from Crafty Emma's which are the gorgeous Websters Pages....these are made for stroking lol. The pink beautiful seam binding which I twisted is from the enormously talented Rachel thank you so much again sweetie mmwah. Go over to her blog I got a huge bruise on my chin where my jaw hit the floor....it really hurts!! lol. The flower is from my stash as are the gems. The card I actually coloured with Promarkers cus as my craft room is looking like an araqi war zone I am crafting inside still with stuff that hasnt gone out yet. Unfortunately I took all my coloured card out to the hobbit & just left my self with all the cream & white A4 card inside.......hopefully it will look nice afterwards & it will be more organised, I like everything to have a place & with a label lol.
Hope you can join us this fortnight we have Crafts & Me as the 1st prize this week & they do the most fantastic stuff gosh I love that shop.
I'm off to do 2 DT cards ready for Saturday. I will be round to you all later I'm so behind....I really am missing you tho I've got serious withdrawal here I really have.
Love you all & thankyou for stopping by I soooo appreciate it I really do.
Mahoosive hugs to each of you.
Huggles, tatty bye my friends. xxx



24 comments:

Debs said...

Hiya Vicky hun
Your Mojo has not gone running off at all - this is stunning! I love love love the folded flower - such a inpsired idea.
Hope it all goes well tomorrow - will be thinking of you.
Take good care.
Debs xx

Rach said...

HIya honey, nothing wrong with your card from where i am sitting.. looks gorgeous.. fabulous colouring. Hope all goes well for you tomorrow, big hugs Rach xxx

Teri said...

It's a stunner hun - stop worrying!
Hope all goes well at the vets tomorrow (hospital, LOL)

tiggertastic said...

such a pretty make and i love your layout and choice of backing papers

sarah x

cebelica said...

Lovely card Vicky, as usually! I like how you twisted the ribbon. Looks great!

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous huni i love the colours they look great with the image and the layout is great too xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card vicky.

greetings karin

Heather said...

Hi Vicky - thanks for your lovely comment!!
Love your fabulous card - beautifully coloured gorgeous image and the stunning blue against the lovely pink and green papers really make it 'pop'.

hugs
Heather xx

cardmaking bird said...

I've got so much craft stuff, it's taking over the whole house - what I would give to be able to have a craft room! Oh, to win the lottery LOL!! Mind you, being unable to work, I'd be happy enough if I could afford to get loads of storage solutions from Ikea and get it all sorted. Anyway, have a look here for ideas:http://craftystorage.blogspot.com/ I'm often drooling!!!
Your card is gorgeous (as usual!!), I was talking about you earlier and sending someone over to check out your Sweet Pea creations but turns out my Southern Girl teamie knows you - Bettina!
Good luck with you test tomorrow, hun. Let us know how you get on (and take your own sarnies!!!) Big Hugs, Marie xxx

Arts by Sara said...

Vicki... Your card is awesome! I love the colors that you chose! I love how you twisted the ribbon! It looks just like a streamer! You are very talented! Happy Creating! Sara

Grenouille Greetings said...

Your card is lovely! Your mermaid image is beautifully coloured and I love her background - it's kind of watery. Still keeping you in my thoughts for tomorrow! Hope it all goes ... swimmingly! Hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

Wow Vicky, great card, you're so great at colouring these Sweet Pea's! I've only done one so far, so I need more practice LOL!! Hugs, Frea

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful Vicky can't see where your mojo has gone!!!!

Hope everything goes well tomorrow!!

Will keep everything crossed xx

Chanelle xxx

kaylou said...

Super gorgeous as always Hunny, lovin' your work....your rockin' Hun
Hugs Kaylou xx

Heidi said...

Stunning!
Beautiful image:)
Good luck tomorrow Vicky, I'll be thinking of you.
Take good care sweetie.
Hugs, Heidi:)

sallysbitz2 said...

This is another stunning card x
Love your layout too.

Hope all goes well at the hospital with you tomorrow... shall be thinking of ya xx

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

coops said...

this is really beautiful vicky.gorgeous image and i love your fab colours and embellies.
i hope all goes well tomorrow.

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Your mojo is still there sweetie and its gorgeous hun! Love the image Vicky and fabby layout too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

cardmaking bird said...

Oh - and Vicky, I meant to say, Congrats on your win over at Bearly Mine. Hugs, Marie xx

CraftyC said...

Nothing wrong with your card Vicky, its utterly gorgeous. Hope all goes well with the meds and have fun with the sort out. I'm hoping to do the same very soon!
Clairexx

Julye said...

Love the image Vicky and how you twisted the ribbon/seam binding I always like new ideas for ribbon and this looks fab. Thank you too for you lovely comment on my blog and hope the flooring is getting sorted out too.Hugs Julye

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

gorgeous!!!
hope your test goes ok & you get answers!
much love sweets!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous colouring. Those Webster pages are to die for. I bought some yesterday at a new craft fair that has started in our area. Sorry hunni I am on catch up as i have been so busy this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

hi vicky! love your card, as i always love what you do. i have ordered me a bunch of sweet peas and am noe doing my second card. i have a question for ya. How do you do the background?. would be so greatful if you could help me out, cause i have now ide. thanks!