My Lovely Friends

Sunday 5 June 2011

Kenny K Challenges...............

Good morning peeps a quickie post to let you know about this weeks new challenge over at


& our fab sponsor this week as well as Kenny K is........

2 digi sets of winners choice from Bearly Mine & a choice of 5 digi's from Kenny K...
now thats worth entering for.........please remember only creations using Kenny K images can be entered for the prizes.
The challenge this week is a fabulous sketch......so pop on over to have a look. I should also tell you that Kenny K has released new images......for weddings......how fab is that & they are awesome!!!
Go on over to my teamies who have done such a fab job this week & we look forward to seeing your creations.
Will be back later with a card my lovelies
Toodles for now mmwah xoxoxoxoxo



1 comment:

Susie Sugar said...

Happy Birthday to Natalie.......... I hope today brings you all you wish for and more
Hugs Susie Sugar xx