My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 28 February 2012

New Magnolia Challenge Coming

Hi my lovelies yes 2 posts on 1 day that doesn't happen very often lol.
I'm here to tell you about a fabulous new challenge coming to a blog near you........
Yayyyyy another challenge blog dedicated to all you Magnolia lovers out there.
I have to admit I've neglected mine of late altho I still love colouring them so when I got the surprise e-mail off Anne telling me about this new challenge that she was starting & asked if I would like to join I jumped at the chance........who wouldn't? Its fabulous to be on a design team from the word go cus you get to watch it grow & you truly see it expand & grow from strength to strength.

So why not pop along & follow this super challenge blog & be with us from the start, you wont be dissapointed. Kick off day is the 7th March so mark it in your diaries my lovelies, I hope to see you talented peeps there.
Pop along & take a look at the talented ladies I get to design with, they are all super!!!

Todays card which is a Magnolia one is the post below this one.

Enjoy your day what ever you may be doing, hugs to you all xoxoxoxo


10 comments:

Crea Astrid said...

Congrats with your place in Midweek Magnolias. I be follower now.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Lau W said...

oh cool ! :-)))

Lau W said...

oh cool ! :-)))

Unknown said...

Although I'm not terribly into Magnolia (hope you don't mind me saying this, oops, sorry ;-)!) I do wish you lots of good luck on the new team and I just know that you'll be a marvellous asset!! Have fun!! Hugs, Ira x

Lorraine said...

thanks hun must join xx

Kirsty said...

Hi Sounds fantastic can't wait !! Thanks for telling us all about it ;0)

Christina C. said...

I will definitely be following this new blog, especially if you are on the team!!!!!

Lotta said...

Congrats to joining your new design team! Have to check this new challenge site out when it starts! hugs Sandra

Mary J said...

I used to love Magnolias but just can't get into them now! This might inspire me! ;)

Silvie Z said...

Congrats on joining the new challenge DT, Vicky! Well deserved, your cards are so gorgeous!
hugs, Silvie xx