My Lovely Friends

Monday 10 September 2012

And the winner is................

Hello all you lovely people how are you? Well over the weekend we had lovely weather it was so warm in my hobbit in the garden I had to have the fan on. Today however the weather has been cack, rather miserable....
Anyhoo's something to make me smile & thats announcing the winner of my wee ickle candy.
I have been asked how many stamps I must own..........well I may show you sometime of the huge mess of stamps I need to sort through..........its not a pretty sight.

Anyway the winner before I babble on about something else lol.
Ok now for some reason I couldn't get a pic of the random.org-thingy so I took a photo of it to show the number drawn lol.

I had 65 comments & the random.org draw number 21 which is..........



Congratulations sweetie, send me an email with your address on & I will get these in the post ASAP hun.

Thank you sooooooooo much to everyone who entered & for all your lovely comments. I will do another candy soon. Need to do more sorting first lol.

Thank you so so much for all your constant support, I'm not the best blogger at the mo but thank you for putting up with me, you all rock!!!

Well I'm off to finish tea, Chicken Chasseur & potatoes tonight mmmm.
Toodles for now xxxxxxxxxx



11 comments:

Ally said...

wait a min...that's me????!!!!! woooooohoooo, how cool is that?! I'm doing a happy dance here, it's sooooo cool! thanks lovely!!! Do you need my addy? or do you still have it somewhere? Hope it arrives at my home.... I know that you have sent me something last year and it never arrived (just in case you might think I'm ungrateful because I never have thanked you...it's because I have never received something, it's a shame...).
Huggles, Alessandra

sues craft magic said...

Congrats Alessandra, That is one gorgeous candy you have won ....

Hugs Sue xx

Lotta said...

Congratulations Alessandra! hugs Lotta

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winner and Vicky a big thank you for giving.

greetings karin

June Nelson said...

OOOh IM so pleased me littel mate couldnt have been won by a nicer lass, im over the moon for her, congratulations Alessandra xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chrissy said...

So close and yet so far....congrats to Alessandra..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to Alessandra enjoy your lovely goodies and thank you Vicky for the chance to take part xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Hun,
Ooh big Congrats to Alessandra :) The weather has certainly changed....so that was Summer eh? ;) Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Unknown said...

Oh how cool this is! Seeing one of my blog buddies win! Congrats Alessandra, enjoy Vicky´s scrummy candy!! Hugs to you Vicky, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Doreen said...

congrats Alessandra. So happy for you. And so sad that I was on vacation at this time *lol*
Big hugs
Doreen xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats to the winner. Thank you for offering this candy sweetie. I didn't enter this time though.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx