My Lovely Friends

Thursday 22 November 2012

Saturated Canary DT Card - 50 Shades

Hello all my lovelies how are you?
Gosh these weeks are really flying by now arn't they can you believe its time for a new challenge over at Saturated Canary already...... We have a nice easy one this time our lovely Lou has designed a sketch pop on over to see the yummy sketch.
I have used some more of the new release Saturated Canary stamps by the talented Krista, you get these 2 stamps together so I thought I would use them together, arnt they fabulous. I love these as they could be used for female & male cards............oooh la la

The top corner is a gorgeous Marianne die, I've also added Prima flowers & a Marianne corner. Seam binding & lace from my stash. The gorgeous charm was a gift from a lovely friend 2 christmasses ago.

I've used spellbinders die for the image mat.

These 2 stamps are called 'Grey Tie' & 'Under Contract', yes based from the sexy story 50 Shades Of Grey............have you read that book? I have read half of it but then hubster brought me a new ebook the kindle fire hd (fantastic ebook) so I gave my kobo touch to Megan............of course all my books were on there, so I've still not brought it again.


Loved Lou's sketch it still gave scope to add a few foofy bits ;0) Images were of course coloured with copics.......

Ingredients used........
Saturated Canary stamps 'Under Contract' & 'Grey Tie' - Pre-Order at MCH
Prima 'Rondelle' papers - MCH
Marianne Tiny's Flower 2 die - MCH
Marianne Creatable Corner die - MCH
Prima 'Miss Godiva Blush' flower - MCH
Prima 'Miss Godiva Pebble' flower - MCH
Melissa Frances pearls - MCH

Pop on over to the Saturated Canary Challenge to see my uber talented teamies creations, they are so scrummy!! You can of course get an instant fix of Krista's yummy digi images right here.

Thank you so much for stopping by it means soooooo much mmwah. I'm away to finish cooking tea, chicken in white wine sauce with taglitelle tonight, havnt made that for months!!
Tatty bye my lovelies xxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm entering..........
Craft-Room Challenges - Punches & Die - Cuts







41 comments:

June Nelson said...

OOOOh its fabulous oooh even if it is naughty lol what you like, brilliant sweetie, enjoy your tagliatelle, ive just had a calazone pizza doesnt really do it for me like the chicken would, aw well, have a lovely eveing hunnie huggies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Vicky the images are fabulous and coloured so beautifully and the layout is stunning. I hope your OK hun. Caroline xxx

Chrissy said...

WOWSER!! That is one hot card Vicky..gorgeous.I love the pink and black combo, fantastic colouring and papers..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Loopylou. said...

swit swoooooo! this is just so cool!! I love it!!
huge hugs lou xxx

Lau W said...

So fantastic card, lovely details ! These stamps are fabulous together !!!
xxx

Kerri said...

love your card your image is awesome..loved the books..thks for sharing

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooooooooo naughty I love it.
gorgeous card Vicky.
and stunning coloring.

greetings karin

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Vicky! This is totally awesome....spectacular!!!!
Love those two images together, colored and showcased perfectly. Such a stunning work of art, my friend!!!!! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!

Mervi said...

hi Vicky,
wow gorgeous and sexy card!
Beautiful, lovely details!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Diecuts and punches Challenge,
good luck;-))m

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Gorgeous stamp and absolutely beautiful card, Another fabulous challenge too! x

Unknown said...

Wow! How Awesome! Hugs!!! Leah Ann

heidy said...

Such a fun sassy card Vicky,beautiful colord as always hun!!!
XXXX Heidy

Fabiola said...

ouh la la elle est très...comment dire...sexy! biz

Irene said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH Vicky this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx Irene

Debs said...

WOWZERS Vicky another absolute stunner!
Super sexy image - oooh la la indeedy :o)
Debs xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow hun this is stunning if a little raunchy lol, hark at me I sound like an old maid he he, no really it's fab lovely colouring and your so lucky to be able to play with all these images so soon lol,
enjoy your tea it sounds fab, good job I've eaten or I'd be round for some!!!!! ha ha,
hugs Liz xx

Eileen said...

F A B U L O U S ! ! !
Just love everything about it. Nothing more to say but
L O V E I T ! ! !
Eileen x

Heidi said...

This is gorgeous!
Beautiful design sweetie:)
Your colouring is fantastic.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Joey said...

What a fantastic card Vicky, just stunning! Joey x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fantastic card and I love the cheeky image! Enjoy your tea x

Sue said...

WOW Vicky, that is a wonderful image and your colouring is absolutely amazing. I love the colour scheme with all those touches of black and pretty embellishments too

Big hugs
Sue

Dobra said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the image and the colouring is yet again fabulous.

Anonymous said...

This is stunning Vicky, I love the choice of paper, beautiful card
Hugs julie P

Mau xx said...

What an amazing card Vicky! I love the images, how cheeky are they :O
I really have to have them, having 4 grandsons they are a must....lol
Love the colours and sketch too.
Hugs Mau xx
Hope the tests went well..dread mine on 27th
xxxxxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

WOW! Vicky, this is AMAZING. Love the images and perfectly coloured as always. The papers are so scrummy & I LOVE the bow detail. :o)

Donna x

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Vicky..lovely image and colours.xxx

Berry said...

Superb Vicky sweetie! I love how you merged these images fab work hugs rebekah xx

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Vicky wow this is stunning I love the characters they are so cheeky and coloured perfectly as always gorgeous papers to love them
have a great weekend
Jacki xx

Unknown said...

wow....saucy pair these are.....stunning card sweetie...love the imaes and colored to perfection love the pink and black fab combo ....stunning work hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Denise Goeldner said...

Oh la la alright such a beautiful card love the colour combination and layout, gorgeous Hugs Denise xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky...ooooh! it certainly is ooh la,la! What a great card this would make for a "grey tie" enthusiast, they would love it - the greys and pinks are just perfect for this couple and as always your colouring is fantastic hun...love that cameo charm too, just delish. I started to read the beginning of the first Grey Tie, but never finished it....Have a lovely day, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wow! Fab images, beautiful colouring and I love, love, love your paper and colour choices, Vicky! Hugs, Lesley

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

vicky this is stunning! your colouring is out of this world...love the pink and black together and that little cameo!! gorgeous! :)

Crystal R said...

I agree with you that its nice you can use the set for both male and female cards. Lovely job.

Unknown said...

Oh la la Vicky! Steaming hot, that's what your card looks like ;-) Although I would never allow MY hands to be tied, I need my freedom too badly, LOL! Love the powerful black, too and that sweet heart cameo! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Ally said...

oooooooooooooooooh hot hot hot, oh la la! what a card!!!! Off to the store I am to buy these cool two images too!
Hugs, Alessandra

Unknown said...

Ooooo la la this is FANTASTIC!!!! I absolutely love love love it! You've really outdone yourself this time hun!
Love n hugs xx Cara xx

Crafteezee said...

Wow Vicky this is awesome, fab colour combo.
Hugs Tracy x

Shelby said...

Love your take on the sketch and the pink and black looks fantastic and of course our coloring rocks

Shelby

Planetsusie said...

Hi Vicky - I'm catching up with my blogging properly today and thought I would stop by. This one caught my eye ;) because I am just halfway through the first book. Anyway to get my mind back on to the card - I love the image and your colouring is gorgeous. I think the whole design is just right for the image!!!!!

Big hugs to you and thank you so much for following me. I put on my blog that I had just found your site and everyone seems to love your cards. They are beautiful.

Hugs Sue Pass xx

Kraftylittlebox said...

This is so gorgeous vicky, just been having a wander around your blog, you've been making some fantastic creations :)
Hugs Klair xx