My Lovely Friends

Saturday 5 October 2013

Crafts & Me New Rubber Release coming soon...........

Good morning everyone, wooooooooo hooooooooooo its the weekend.......ya gotta love the weekends.....I think they should be extended though, dont you?

Anyway I'm here............well I'm late but never mind I'm here lol. There is of course a new challenge over at Crafts & Me. This month we are having an Artist Month & the brilliant artist we have this month is...........drum roll plzzzzzzzzzzzz...
HANNAH LYNN
........yep all you have to do is use an Hannah Lynn image, digi or rubber & you could win a signed print from Hannah Lynn herself.............. I soooooooooo wish I could enter :0(
Now to celebrate this artist we have new digi's in the store just released & we have some new rubber stamps soon to be released...........they are LUSH!!!!
These gorgeous girls are called 'Punch of Colour' & they are all so gorgeous & have tattoo's........how awesome, I have waited for ages for someone release stamps with tattoo's on.

All flowers are from WOC. Lace & ribbon are from my stash.

The gorgeous paper is 7 Dots Studio 'Messy Head' & I've machine stitched the papers & inked the edges with Pumice Stone.

I made a bow with blue organza ribbon & lilac ribbon & added a 'Rhinestone & Pearl Pendant' in the centre.

This lovely girlie is 'Punch Of Colour Girl 3' & I coloured her with Copics.
Colours used are..........
E11, E21, E00, E000, R32, R20 - Skin
B99, B97, B95, B93, B91 - Hair
RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91 - Tail & tattoo's
Y38 - Key
BG05, BG01, BG000 - Water

I added MB 'Gwyneth Flourish' die & the dies I have embossed with 'Frantage'.  The sentiment is from the paper pad. Items used are in link pics below.

For Hannah Lynn digi images & rubber stamps go to Crafts & Me store. We hope you will enter our challenge for the chance of winning a super prize ;0) 

Thank you for stopping by & all your lovely comments
Squishy hugs to all mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxx





13 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the beautiful image and papers.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous sweetie. Glad you now have images in your grasp with tattoos. Fantastic layout.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Dena said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!!! AHHHH!Great job Vicky!
Hugs, Dena

KarinsArtScrap said...

an elegant and gorgeous card Vicky.

greetings karin

Christina C. said...

Absolutely stunning!!!!!!!

Jacki Daniels said...

Adorable Vicky as always your colouring always amazes me and this is no exception beautiful details too
and yes I agree weekends should be extended lol
Jacki xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Vicky. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is just perfect! I love the papers and beautiful detailing too.
I hope you are having a good weekend and that Natalie is starting to feel better
hugs Sue xx

Shazza said...

this is so beautiful, love her hair x

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Vicky your image and colouring is absolutely stunning truly gorgeous card as always x

Beth Brovold said...

Love it Vicky!! You have such a beautifully unique style! I was showing a friend of mine (a non-crafter) your blog and she says you cards have almost a sexy look!! I just love visiting!!!!

Fabiola said...

wouah! encore une merveilleuse carte, trop belle, biz

Unknown said...

Beautiful purple shades, a gorgeous image, splendid colouring, all ingredients for a fabulous card, love it Vicky! Big hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

debby4000 said...

Oh this is sooooo beautiful.
luv
Debby