My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Midweek Magnolia's Challenge DT Card

Good morning how are you all? Hope everyone had a fabulous 
bonfire night last night. My pets certainly didnt like the fireworks, especially my boxer.........this was her first bonfire night poor thing.
Anyhoo's we have a new challenge over at Midweek Magnolia's this fortnight & the theme is a fabby one...............
THANKSGIVING/THANKS
..........we all should be thankful for things, whether its small or big. I'm thankful just to have my family, they are my absolute life!! 
Obviously us brits dont do thanksgiving which I think is such a shame so I have made a card saying 'Thanks'.........there is always someone you would like to say thanks to isn't there!
I have placed Die-Cut letters from Maja Design above her head so its like she is holding up 'THANKS' I didnt want it to be neat as I think it looks better like this ;0)

Most of the flowers are from WOC. I've added 'Metal Corner' with shabby white & 'Wine' fran-tage on it. The lace is from LLC.

I've added a 'Shabby Bark Heart' onto some 'Cheese Cloth' & also the 'Cameo' thingy & I also added a small amount of Shabby white fran-tage to them. The cameo was also from LLC.

The stamp is 'Tilda With Heart Socks' from the With Love Collection 2013. I coloured her with copics.
Colours used are...........
E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
E29, E27, E23, E21
V99, V95, V93, V91, V000
C5, C3, C1, C00
The ground & background I did with Prisma pencils. I also added more 'Cheese Cloth' behind the image.

The gorgeous papers are Pion 'Purple Rose' & Maja Design '2nd of May' from the Vintage Spring Basics collection. All papers have been inked with walnut & machine stitched as always. The die for the card is a Go-Kreate die. I've also added Magnolia Doo-Hickey 'Swirl & Leaf' dies.

Well thats it from me but please pop on over to see my teamies creations, they are all stunning.
Thank you sooooo much for stopping by & thank you big time for your lovely comments.
See you soon, tatty bye mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering.............
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


22 comments:

Mary J said...

Stunning, Vicky - amazing colouring and details as usual!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful Vicky.

gr karin

Suzi Mac said...

Beautiful card hon, love your colouring and all the amazing details you've added. Stunning work. Hugs Suzi x

Jo said...

awesome card - the colours are absolutely gorgeous and those papers are lush, hugs Jo x

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,love the gorgeous image and fab layout.xxx

Ann Marie Governale said...

This is soooooo gorgeous... just love your work! Beautiful!!! xxx Ann Marie

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Vicky! I love the colors and all the gorgeous embellishments you always use! The image is adorable and beautifully-colored! Love it all!

Christina C. said...

WOW....WOW....an absolute delight and a feast for my eyes!!!! Looove the colors and your coloring is phenomenal. Adore this amazing work of art!

Anne said...

Magnificent coloring!! Love the colors, shapes and gorgeous flowers. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Vicky! lovely colours, DP, design and fab colouring of the cute Tilda! I like the way she is stepping out of the frame. beautiful made!! hugs, Marlies

Sue said...

So beautiful Vicky. I love how Tilda is holding up the letters. Amazing colouring and so much gorgeous detailing to look at.
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Vicky,and the sentiment does look good a bit random..fantastic colouring and papers, love all the details and wonderful shape..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOw Vicky I love this and as always your colouring is just incredible. thank you for your kind words ohn my Blog today. Judy x

Cathy Lee said...

Stunning "thank you" card, Vicky. I love how you color. Tilda looks fabulous. Beautiful artwork.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

heidy said...

So beautiful Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Beth Brovold said...

This is soooo very GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE your colours and all of your details!!!! BEAUTIFUL my friend!!

Sandra H said...

Another super card Vicky as always, love the image and your colours are brilliant xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Vicky and all those embellies are so lush! Love it. Hugs, Wends x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I like the Gorgeous Tilda image, the colours and the swirls.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

The colours on this are stunning! Just beautiful
Hugs Julie P

Fabiola said...

wouah! trop bien, magnifique coloriage, biz