My Lovely Friends

Thursday 21 November 2013

Saturated Canary DT Card

Hello everyone running a tad late today been busy cleaning & sorting & time got away from me.

Well yet another fortnight has gone by.............have no idea where its gone to as I'm sure it was just the other day I was posting my last Saturated Canary DT card........these days are going too quick!!
So the challenge this fortnight is a super duper easy one by our Becky.........
DISTRESSING
.......see told ya it was easy ;0)

Now I have to admit that this card I actually made about 2 months ago.........I'm not sure tbh I found it in my drawer & with me being poorly I ran out of time & this fitted the challenge. So this one has been distressed & as you can see it was also before my sewing machine was set up permantly.

Ok I'm gonna try my best to tell you the products I used................or may have used lol.
Ok so the lace & shabby seam binding is from LLC.

I did add this gorgeous butterfly the other day as it looked a bit bare there. Of course its made with my absolute favourite butterfly die Magnolia Doo-Hickey Butterfly. Also added shabby white fran-tage.

The image of course is my total favourite image by Krista & it is 'Butterfly Baby' & it was coloured with Copics. This image is in digi & also available in rubber.l.
Cant remember the colours but I do know that the wings will be lower C's & the clothes with be higher V's, prob by the looks of it V95, V93, V91, V00 .........maybe's lo

The 2 large roses are from WOC & the Bark Heart is from LLC. Everything else is from my stash. Oh wait I've also added Cheese Cloth & a doily ;0)

Hope you will play along with us this fortnight, we lurve seeing those SC creations.

Well I'm off as its tea time & we are away down to Ben & Megans after tea as hubster is helping Ben put together Payton's big present but I will catch up with yas when we get back.

Thank you for stopping by, big hugs to all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



22 comments:

Jo said...

Awwww Vicky this is so beautiful - I love the colours on this card and you always get the embellishment balance just perfect. Gorgeous hun, hugs Jo x

Squirrel x said...

Oh hunny, this is absolutely adorably awesome! Love love love. Hugs xx

heidy said...

Wow Vicky so cute and gorgeous!!
XXXX Heidy

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky, this is a stunning card!
hugs Lynsey x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning and beautiful card Vicky as always
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Fabiola said...

adorable, très jolie couleur, c'est une de mes préférée, biz

Shazza said...

love this card, so pretty x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I adore this baby too and what gorgeous colours you have used. Love that butterfly, really need that die. Truly fabulous card

Sandra H said...

Thats a really gorgeous card Vicky.......beautifully coloured image and the papers are gorgeous love the distressing x

Sue said...

Stunning card Vicky. I love that sweet image, one of my favourites too. Wonderful colouring and gorgeous detailing. The butterfly looks amazing.
Take care, sending you big hugs
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Vicky, I like the sweet image the shape the butterfly and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Shelby said...

So pretty and lush and love the butterfly.

Shelby

Beth Brovold said...

My dearest Vicky!!! You make me chuckle and smile...I just LOVE visiting you!!! But I am sooo sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well...PLEASE TAKE CARE!!! Now to your FABULOUS card...it is just breathtaking...the colours and all your LOVELY accents!!! "Butterfly Baby" is one of my SC favs also!!! TAKE CARE!!

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Vicky! Lovely colours, a super cute image and fab details, I like that butterfly, another thing for my long, long wishlist haha. hugs, Marlies

Cathy Lee said...

Fabulous card, Vicky. Lovely design and your coloring is to die for.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous. Love the awesome layout and embellies. It must take you ages making all the boxes for these awesome creations.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Denise Gutierrez said...

oh wow SO beautiful!.. I love to see purple's on a card (my moms favorite color) the butterfly is so detailed!!! i may NEED to buy that one ;)

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful card Vicky and I love the sweet image and wonderful colouring..gorgeous details and shape...beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

WOW your card is absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So so gorgeous Vicky! I love this sweet baby image too. It really is special. Love the round card and your gorgeous layout and embellies. That magnolia butterfly finishes is so perfectly. Hugs, Wends x

Debs said...

WOW WOW WOW and WOW again - love this little stunner :o)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

mags said...

This is gorgeous Vicky. Such a cute image and love all the details. The butterfly is gorgeous.
Mags
x