My Lovely Friends

Friday 21 February 2014

Pinata Luka for Bunny Zoes

Hi everyone well its the weekend.............yayyy ya gotta lurve weekends ;0)
Well I went out to get blinds with no joy, the shop we got the last ones from dont sell them anymore & the other shops didnt have enough in as we need 12 blinds for the conservatory. So I ordered them online & probably saved some money anyway tbh.

Anyway my card today is for Bunny Zoes & I have used one fo the new La La Land Crafts stamps with some yummy coloured paper.
Sorry about the pics they were took this morning in the new craft room, well the half done craft room lol, the worktop is up though so I could take it on there lol.
I've kept the card quite simple, one to let the image stand out & two........well because over half of my craft room was packed away so I had little to work with lol. Good job its a male card so required no foofiness lol.

The gorgeous papers are MME 'Boy Crazy', this pad is lush I love the colours & patterns in it. I machine stitched all the papers. Luckily I made this cards days ago while I still had my sewing machine set up, I just forgot take pics til today lol.

The fabulous stamp is 'Pinata Luka' & he is coloured with copics & I paper pieced his blindfold. I also stamped the hair again & added it after the blindfold so it added dimension & as thoug his hair was coming over the blindfold. Colours used are...........
E11, E21, E00, E000, R32 - Skin
E59, E47, E44, E43, E40 - Hair
B97, B95, B93, B91, B00 - Jeans
E29, E27, E23 - Stick
C5, C3, C1, C00 - Shoes - W3, W1, W0 - Ground
YR27, YR24, YR21, R59, R39, R37, R35 - Jumper, Pinata & Sweets

I have to say I really loved colouring this little fella up. Now this is the first time I've used a La La Land stamp, I've only got digi's (which I sadly neglect) Anyway on the stamps inside the packet is this above, so you can scan it with your phone if you want the list of copic colours used on the sample on the front of the packet. What an awesome idea, its cool!! I havn't done it yet as I've been too busy but I think the idea is just fab!!
The top sentiment is Whimsy 'Friendship Notables 2' from Bunny Zoes, I cant find the link though sorry, I have had these ages. The bottom sentiment came with the stamp as well as 2 other sentiments. The stars I cut out with a die & the button is from my stash.

Well thats it from me I will probably be busy painting now as this is a scheduled post, hubster has been building me a craft table today & I've still got units to paint as well as make valances for all the windows.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments I will try my best have a bloggy hop tonight if I can...........without being too shattered lol.

Tatty bye & hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
HUge hugs to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering..............
Papertake Weekly - Lovely Layers



17 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fabulous card, Vicky! Love the colors and papers! Awesome coloring of the adorable image! Have a good weekend!

Sharon said...

I love your cute image Vicky and the papers are scrummy. A gorgeous card.
Enjoy your weekend
Hugs Sharon. x

Sandra H said...

Wow Vicky this is gorgeous your stamp is stunning and your colouring is amazing as always! truly lovely layout too and thank you for sharing the colours you used it's always nice to know which are used hope you have a lovely weekend x

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,loving the image,gorgeous card.xxx

Fabiola said...

super sympa, c'est très chouette de te voir faire des cartes plus masculine et si coloré! biz

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful as always Vicky, gorgeous design & a very cute image hun.

Donna x

Sue said...

Wonderful card Vicky. I love the cute image, amazing colouring and fabulous papers.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant boy card and love what you have done with his hair. Great colours and design. Check out my blog Candy! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know and if you want in I'll send you a link after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

Sarah said...

Such a great card Vicky...lovely colours and a fabulous image xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so sweet. Fantastic colours and layout sweetie.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

He is amazing Vicky! Love the paper pieced headband and your fab colouring, fab card!! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Whisper said...

Absolutely super image and fabby papers too, Luv Sam x

Jenny said...

Omg gorgeous! Your colouring of him is out of this world <3 Jen xx

Shazza said...

fantastic card, love the colouring xx

Crafteezee said...

Fabulous Vicky, love your colouring.
Hugs Tracy x

Dobra said...

Gorgeous work, beautifully done
I really like the colors
Beautifully presented