My Lovely Friends

Saturday 7 February 2015

Pink Hugs & Kisses

Hello everyone, its Saturday so that means its my turn to show you some inspiration over on the Live & Love Crafts Blog for Sandy's delicious theme for us DT Girls of 'Pink, Pearls & Lace'.........thats just so yummy & some of my favourite things.

Although in real life I'm not a pink person...........but I do like pink cards, strange isn't it what we like in cards we don't necessarily like in real life.

Ok stop babbling Vicky!! I'm hushing my buttons now & I'm just gonna show you my card ;-)
I have used the utterly gorgeous & yummy Pion Paris Flea Market papers, oh my goodness these really are sooooooooo pretty!! I have of course machine stitched them as my sewing machine is now set up in my new craft room............soooooo much stuff to still unpack......I have to search for stamps :-(

I have added a Charm & Clay Heart, love these to bits & like to have quite a stock of them lol. I have a tag with a Lovehanger & shabby seam binding..........

This shows you the inside & a better view of the papers before I add a place on it to write ;-)
Arn't these papers sooooo yummy!!

Now on Wednesday I put in an order for some dies from the Noor Design UK shop, I lurve Tracy's shop...... Anyway I ordered them just after 12 noon & my postie man delivered them the very next day, hows that for fast service...........Tracy thank you so much sweetie mmwah.

I have coloured a Magnolia stamp with distress inks & markers & fussy cut her to put on this postcard which also come from the Pion Paris Flea Market collection, as do the added little Postage Stamps in the corner there. I distressed them a little & inked with Walnut distress ink.
Can you see the 'Hugs & Kisses' die-cut, that was done with a Joy Crafts die from Tracy's shop.

Of course there's yummy lace & a whole string of pearls across the card. The sentiment is of course from the fabulous Stempleglede 'Just A Note' stamp set.

Dies used from Tracy's shop are...........
0364 - Sending Love which the Hugs & Kisses on the Postcard & the Carpe Diem on the tag.

All of the other products used from LLC are below with links to each item.

W e are at Ben & Megans for the day today, I sooooooooo love the weekends.
Thank you sooooo much for stopping by, enjoy your weekend my lovelies, tatty bye.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxxxxxxx




10 comments:

Irene said...

Gorgeous as always Vicky!!
Happy weekend, xx Irene

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! this is a stunner Vicky, love it all hun.

Donna x

Fabiola said...

oh! c'est tellement mignon, biz

Ella's Design said...

Hi, Vicky! I am one of those people that if you asked what my favourite colour was, I would probably say pink...but I don't wear pink, I don't have pink things in my house and only tend to LOVE it in my crafty world - so this is right up my street! Fab colouring of that darling Tilda and I love the soft, shabby feel with all those scrummy details! Hugs, Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

So pretty you add so much amazing details to your wonderful creations Vicky xx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Vicky! Love the details.
Hugs Lynsey x

Kreativelena said...

Awww, this card is so cute. Love the layering and all the nice elements :-)

Juls said...

So so gorgeous and pretty xx

Unknown said...

You're like me; I'm not keen on blue IRL, but I love it on cards. Hope you're now well settled in to your new craft room and that you no longer have to look for stamps and other things. There are pretty cards and then there are VERY pretty cards...this is one of those that people fall in love with instantly. Great work with the papers and everything else.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts