My Lovely Friends

Friday 6 February 2015

Zoe

Hello everyone how you all? Oooh its Saturday tomorrow which means............yay its the weekend...........insert happy shaky booty dance right.........HERE ;-)
Ok Vicky stop shaking booty & show these lovely people why you are here.
Ok well its to show you a card with one of Krista's beeeautiful images on..........yeah they are all beautiful arn't they? This one however was only available in rubber & guess what.............yep its now in DIGITAL!!!!!!!!! Insert another happy dance wooo hooooo.
I lurved this stamp & so as soon as Krista sent it to me welllllllll I just had to.........yep HAD TO print her out & colour her right in...........it was the RIGHT thing to do ;-) lol.
I lurve her hair...........dont you........please give me this hair, I dont even care what colour!
I have coloured her with distress inks & markers.

The yummy papers are the new Pion Paris Flea Market 'Pink Fabric 6x6' & as you can see they have been machine stitched...........yep it means my sewing machine is all set up again woooo hoooo.
I did also distress the papers but only a tiny bit. I also added corrugated cardboard & smothered some Gesso on............of course lol.

This little border is also from the same Pion Collection. The laces are from LLC, Ive nearly ran out of this gorgeous pink one :-(

Everything on this card except the button in the middle of the gorgeous ribbon bow & maybe the key charm are all from Live & Love Crafts. The corner die you can get form Noor Design UK, here is the die used. Its been neglected for sooooooo long :-(

You can of course get this fabulous image & another 4 with her, that's right so you will get 5 images, all you have to do is go right to Krista's shop & purchase the 'Spring Pack' & all the 5 images that were in rubber are now in digi. 
So you can resize them or mirror them or crop them, just DONT alter them. If in any doubt contact Krista, its always better to get permission off the artist if you are unsure. Or look up the TOU's.


Ok I think I've babbled on for quite enough now dont you? Please dont answer that lol.
Well I will be back to bug you again tomorrow, I will try my best to refrain from shaking my booty lol.

Thanks so much for stopping by my lovelies, tatty bye mmwah
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxxxxxxxxx


7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Vicky and here hair is amazing!! so pleased to know this is now an image xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Vicky, I like the adorable image and the embellishments
Kevin xx

Debra K. said...

So, so beautiful! Gorgeous image and yes, I want hair like that too. Fabulous colouring, design and embellishments. I'm heading on over to the SC site right now. Debra x

Alexandra♥ said...

So very gorgeous!

Hugs,
Alexandra

JenniferD said...

Wow this is a STUNNER so glad you have found more of your tools to work with! Enjoy your Weekend!

Fabiola said...

magnifique, biz

Unknown said...

Stunning image and card....so many pretty shades of pink1

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts