My Lovely Friends

Friday 12 August 2016

La La Land Crafts

Hello everyone.....yayyyyy its Friday not only is it the weekend but me & my hubster are going away for the weekend just the 2 of us........I think its only ever the 2nd or 3rd time we've gone away without the family but the family couldnt make it this weekend & Natalie is away to respite for 3 days......looking forward to some quality time though.

Anyhoo I'm here today with my DT card for La La Land Crafts & this week our theme was Anything Goes...........now I did have something else planned but its been one of those weeks & didnt get time to finish it...
So here is my back-up for when all else fails lol.
No I know no image :-0 However I have used fabulous dies!! I love these dies, they are awesome for anyone getting a new doggy, which is what my card is for ;-)
The paper is Aunthentique, its called Devoted I think & perfect for our pet projects.
All layers have been machine stitched as always.
You can also see the Paw Border at the top better on this piccy.


I lurve this little dog house, its so cute!!. I also used the paw inserts to put a little blue paw print.
The grass I used Maja Design Summertime paper for that.

Inside decorated as always to co-ordinate with the front. I also added double ruffle trim along the bottom from Noor Design UK.

LLLC Dies used...........

Pop on over to the La La Land Blog & check out my teamies creations & the new design. You could also pop on over to the store here & see the new design website........they both look fab, but hey dont take my word for it....go on & have a peek ;-)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by, take care.
HUgs Vicky xxx



3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just jam packed with so many fun doggie elements. Love it. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carole Pollard said...

I wish my backups were as fabulous as this its just so sweet and those dies are perfect. A very clever design. Enjoy your weekend away Love and hugs Carole x

Sharon said...

I love this Vicky. Gorgeous dies and a fabulous design.
I hope you both have a wonderful weekend away. Look forward to the pictures.
Hugs Sharon. xxx