My Lovely Friends

Friday 2 September 2016

La La Land Crafts - Kraft

Hello everyone.........wooooo hooooo its Friday....yay the weekend is here. Do you have any plans or is it your last weekend to snuggle those kiddies before they go back school.
I'm away for the weekend in the caravans with the whole family.....we have probably left by the time you are reading this.......
Ok the other fab reason its friday is its La La day ;-) Yep I get to show you my creation for La La Land Crafts & this week our theme was to use Kraft.....
I made a pretty in pink card for this pretty lady.......though she would suit all colours dont you think...

I used 'Summer Fun Marci' & coloured her with Copics.....yeah still trying get back in the swing of them, getting there slowly.
I love her hair bunches, reminds me of my grand-daughter Payton when she has her hair like this :-)

The frame Marci is in in the remnant of a Scrapiniec chipboard & I used it as a frame......waste nothing lol. I also popped a Happy Summer sentiment from Maja Design Summertime Die-Cuts in the corner.

The pretty paper is Studio Light No.17 6x6 pad & I machine stitched all layers. The pen nib in the centre of the butterfly is from Noor Design UK, also the flowers & pomegrantae apples are & the Gessso. The lace & blingy button I think were from Live & Love Crafts.

La La Land Crafts Products & Links

Rubber Stamp

Dies

Copics Used.....
Skin - E11, E21, E00, E000 
Hair - E59, E57, E55, E53, E50 
Top, Flip Flops & Hair Scrunchie - R89, R85, R83, R81, RV10
Shorts - C5, C3, C1, C0

Well thats it from me pop on over to La La Land Crafts Store to look at all the yummy scrummy products.......beware you will fill your basket ;-)

Tatty bye lovelies, hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Take care. Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx


3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant card the colours are fabulous Enjoy your family weekend We are going to see our Grandson in Manchester so lots of cuddles Love and hugs Carole x

Juls said...

Loving the colour tones of this gorgeously girly card xx

Beth Brovold said...

So very cute...beautifully done Vicky!!
Take care,
Beth